Friday, September 7, 2007

Half a Wave

Finally, a knitting post. This is half of the Print O'The Wave stole from Eunny Jang's old blog, http://eunnyjang.com/. Here it is:












Right now, it looks, in the immortal words of rabbitch, like boiled ass. Here's a detail shot:


















The other half is on the needles, with 2 repeats out of 17 done. I am pulling my hair out because I am using Claudia's Handpaint Silk in Carribean Blue, a lovely yarn with 1100 yards in the skein, and I am convined that I will not have enough yarn; so convinced that I ordered another skein. Which, of course, means that I will finish the thing with inches to spare and have an extra skein. Now, I'm going to cower in a corner because I've probably incurred the wrath of the Knitting Goddess by trying to outwit her ....

No comments: